20 February 2008

Bad Eyebrows

Eyebrows are important, and I can't stand a woman with bad eyebrows. It drives me crazy wanting to fix them, she looks bad, and it makes me want to show you the following pictures. Tell me what you think. Is it just me? Got some to share? I'd love to see them:)

Now, this lady has worse problems than eyebrow problems, but THEY are still a problem...








I don't know whats wrong with this person, but in the mean time, she has bad brows!
___________________________________________
Well groomed eyebrows can transform a face. They are the frame of our eyes, consequently, they have the power to change the look.

___________________________________________
aBest Brows

-Follow natural brow line
-Slightly trimed/plucked
-Has an arch point










1 comment:

Recent Posts